Acne remedies are numerous, however, it is up to you as to how you want to work on acne. There are creams, products, lotions and drinks that can be used to treat acne. One of the most effective ways is via consuming food that helps nourish the skin and treat acne from within. Some of the lemonade recipes using parsley are mentioned below…
1. Basic Parsley lemonade
- Parsley Juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon – 1
- Cold Water – 1 Cup
- Salt – A Pinch
- Sweetener – As required
- In a glass, squeeze out the juice of the lemon.
- To this, add parsley juice and salt.
- Add the cold water and stir well.
- Your lemonade is ready to be consumed.
- Repeat this process once a day for about 2-3 days in a week for the best results.
2. With Ginger
- Fresh Parsley Leaves – 3
- Coconut Water – 1.5 Cups
- Sliced Lemon – 1
- Sliced Ginger – 2-inch piece
- In a mason jar, add the parsley leaves followed by the lemon and ginger slices.
- Add the coconut water to it and keep it aside.
- Leave it for an hour so that the contents infuse well into the water.
- Consume this drink.
- Repeat this process once a day every day until noticeable results are seen.
3. As Tea
- Parsley Leaves – 1/4 Cup
- Boiling Water – 1 Pot
- Lemon Juice – 2 Teaspoons
- Vinegar – A few drops
- Normal water – 1 Cup
- In a bowl, mix the normal water and vinegar and then soak the parsley leaves in it.
- Wrap the leaves in a cloth and place it in the fridge.
- Pour the water in a saucepan and place it on the heat.
- In another pot, place the parsley leaves.
- Pour the boiling water over it and let it steep for about 6 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice in the end and stir it well.
- Strain the mix and drink the tea once every day for the best results.
4. As a smoothie
- Parsley Leaves – Handful
- Cucumber – 1
- Lemon – 1
- Ginger Root – 1 Inch
- Spinach – Handful
- Orange – 1
- Water – 1 Cup
- Ice Cubes – As Required
- Chop the lemon, ginger, orange and cucumber into smaller pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender in the following order: orange, lemon, parsley, spinach, ginger, water and ice cubes.
- Blitz it at high speed for 30 seconds and then at low speed for 30 seconds.
- The drink is ready for consumption.
- Consume this drink once a day every day until noticeable results are seen.
5. With Apple
- Chopped Parsley – 2 Cups
- Chopped Cucumber – 2 Cups
- Lemon Juice – 3 Tablespoons
- Chopped Apple – 1
- Celery – 1 Stick
- Ginger Powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Water – 1 Cup
- In a blender, place the parsley, cucumber, lemon juice, apple, water, ginger powder and celery.
- Blitz it till a smooth paste is formed.
- This quantity provides for 2 servings.
- If it is preferred to be consumed cold, then add ice cubes in the blender.
- Consume this drink twice a week for the best results.
Before attempting any of the above remedies, it is advisable that the ingredients are well considered. If there is a slight reaction to the body from any of the ingredients, it is suggested to try out another remedy.
Leave a Reply